You have come a long way. You have completed, or are about to complete, a specific program of study and are anxious to put that piece of paper you have earned to work for you. It is time to redirect your learning experiences from the theoretical textbook scenarios into the practical world of employment. You are now confronted with questions you may have never thought of before:
Hopefully you are prepared to continue your education (since learning never ceases) in a new direction and with a renewed sense of importance. Your role is changing. Your options may be different depending on whether you are a high school or college graduate. It is time to experience the earning potential your new degree or diploma affords.
We can help you with an important first step. Chances are you do not have a resume and have not needed one… until now. You are not sure what information goes into a resume, or how long it should be, or what details are needed. We can take care of these things for you.
If you are not sure what type of career you want there are many resources available that can help you match your interests with a career. We can guide you to these resources.
As we prepare a student resume, we will be looking for the following artifacts:
1. The degree you have earned, your grade point average, and your field(s) of study.
2. Jobs you have held up to this point, regardless of how trivial they may seem to you.
3. Hobbies and interests, particularly those in which you have been an active participant.
4. Special achievements, honors, and awards, both academically and socially.
5. Career ambitions and goals you have set.
Make an investment in your future!
Are you ready to begin?
Student Sample 1
Click to verify BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.